John has over 20 years’ experience as a successful Chief Financial Officer with a demonstrated track record of working with senior management, boards of directors and investors in early and mid-stage technology companies to raise capital including Initial Public Offerings and to maximize revenue and profit.
- CFO at several rapidly growing technology companies including Open Solutions, Inc., SS&C Technologies, Inc., Vantage Computer Systems, Inc., and VeruTEK Technologies, Inc.
- CFO of venture capital partnerships including CCP Equity and Axiom Venture Partners
- Trusted strategic advisor to senior management while maintaining appropriate operational and control focus. With strong interpersonal and communications skills, John is an energetic team builder.
Bruno began his career as an auditor with Ernst & Young and subsequently was Controller of several technology and financial services companies. Prior to working with Financial Innovations he formed CPA Services, LLC which focuses on the accounting and tax needs of small to middle market companies.
- Broad experience with early stage company accounting systems and operations.
- Extensive corporate and partnership taxation knowledge.
Mary Jane joined the firm after working with KPMG as a staff auditor and with the Carrier Corporation in their accounting group.
- Manages outsourced day-to-day accounting operations, and financial statement preparation.
- Preparation of tax returns ranging from payroll and related through corporate and partnership income tax returns.
MBA – University of Hartford, Air Force veteran, CPA
Our highly skilled and seasoned team of professionals includes experienced CPA’s, accountants and bookkeepers that allow us to customize the resources we provide you with to match your needs efficiently and at a very reasonable cost.